In our most recent Pupil Questionnaire (June 2018), we surveyed the whole school and asked all of our pupils a number of questions about how they find life here at Windmill Primary. We asked our children to be honest and independent when completing their surveys, in order for us to be given the best view as to how we can make our school community even better.
- 79% of our pupils are happy to come to school
- 91% of our pupils feel like they learn a lot in lessons
- 96% of our pupils feel like the school helps them to do as well as they can all or most of the time
- 81% of our pupils feel that they know how well they are doing at school
- 89% of our pupils feel that adults in school consistently know how to help them improve their work
- 95% of our pupils agree that teaching is good at this school all or most of the time and that teaching at this school helps them to develop skills in reading, writing and maths
- 81% of our pupils feel that behaviour is good all or most of the time
- 88% of our pupils feel that the school deals well with any types of bullying all or most of the time
- 99% of our pupils feel totally safe at our school
“I love learning here. The teachers and teaching assistants are great and they help me to do well with my learning.”
“Our school is awesome! We’ve got so many fantastic things in our school community.”
“Windmill Primary School just keeps getting better and better. We are always looking at how we can improve – it’s our school and we are very proud of it.”
"This school is a Good school. We have known this for a long time and can't wait to be called an Outstanding school."